News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

Good News for cars with ALC

Started by Bob Hoffmann CLC#96, June 05, 2012, 12:52:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bob Hoffmann CLC#96

If you have a car that uses the vacuum powered automatic air compressors,66 to 77, this may help you. I received a call from him  today. I was unable to give out his name before. Now I can. His name is Frank Smith & his phone # is 215 884-5151. He will now rebuild these compressors again. Please contact him directly & tell him Bob Hoffmann sent you.
HTH, Bob
1968 Eldorado slick top ,white/red interior
2015 Holden Ute HSV Maloo red/black interior.

Too much fun is more than you can have.

planetcadillac

Thanks Bob,

I am currently looking at a 75 FB that I might buy, but cannot find the ALC compressor on it at all. I assumed all FB had it standard. Usually its located on the left side fender liner.

I once owned a 76 Seville and well when I replaced the rear air shocks just ran a hidden (and I mean hidden) fill port.
Craig Seman #17308

Rob Troxel

Thanks Bob for sharing this info!

Antoni Deighton

Thanks Bob! I have one, and I have a couple of spare rubber diaphrams for it. I'd rather have him rebuild it than me!
Antoni Deighton - CLC# 25867
1967 Cadillac Eldorado - (Grecian White)
1978 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham - (Arizona Beige)
1965 Alfa Romeo Giulia Sprint GT - (Bluette)