News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

Bob Cooper

Started by Cooke, June 25, 2012, 04:56:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cooke

Has anyone ordered from Bob Cooper recently?? I am having trouble getting in touch with him. Thanks

Chris Conklin

Do a search on the forum for him or for "Cooper's", you'll get an eyeful of the same story. I believe he's still trying to take care of some orders but does not currently have a shop location. Keep trying.
Chris Conklin

Bill Podany #19567

Bob Cooper recently responded to me.  He is working on establishing a location in the Burbank, CA area to resume business.  His goal is to be located by July, 2012.  I have asked him to report into the CLC regarding his new location, when completed.  Try; 818-972-2642.

Bill Podany
Knoxville, TN
1941 60 Special Fleetwood
1955 Eldorado

Cooke

Does anyone have his home address in Burbank? I have called many, many times for two weeks with no luck, he was not feeling well when we last spoke. Any contact info would be appreciated, I have is email and phone but have had no luck with either.

Thanks, Martin

Bill Podany #19567

I think it best to let Bob Cooper recover from his illness; he will inform the CLC when and if he returns to the business o servicing Cadillac owners.

Bill Podany
Knoxville, TN
1941 60 Special Fleetwood
1955 Eldorado