News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

Stephen Nadon

Started by Terri Williams, July 15, 2012, 11:46:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Terri Williams

I am the late Stephen Nadon`s sister. I would like to take this opportunity to thank all the Lasalle Members who had such wonderful comments to say about my brother. Also, a grateful thanks to those people who sent me cards and made contributions to different charities. I wish my mother could have known about the outpouring of love that was shown. Unfortunately she passed 22 days after Stephen did. I chose not to tell her of his passing.

On the 24th of July, I will join Stephen’s friends in London, Ontario at his favorite buffet at 6:30p.m. to celebrate his life. Please contact Dave Westman at 519-642-7460 for the name of the restaurant. Thank you again to all those who made my pain a little easier to bear.

God bless you all, Sandra