News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

Judging Score

Started by Ed, July 18, 2012, 12:38:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ed

Just got my scores for the Grand National, very fair judging. Scored a 97.75 for a second place in class 27P. If I understand it correctly, a 98 gets you a first place even if another car in your class scores 99 or 100? Well, if the latter is the case, I guess a was a 1/4 point away from first. Oh well, there is always next time.  ;D

Good job judges...

Ed Nieves
Ed Nieves
Member #23765

Ed

Yes, there was a total of nine in the class and at least four that looked like they just rolled off the assembly line. My rear passenger window decided to act-up before the meet (window motor tape broke) and that did not help.

This was my first Grand National and I had a great time and really enjoyed the event.

Ed Nieves
Member #23765

R Sotardi #11719

Ed, I had the same result at Anaheim in 06, with my 50 6219(4ds). Got 96.67 and got a 2nd. Those 53 Eldorados( 4 of 'em) and a 51 Model 62 Convertible were assume. Cornelia( cars name) beat them all except the 51. Funny thing ... a hundred years from now folks will wonder why no one ever thought of building a car with four doors, since there won't be any around, because of the cost vs the value. That was actually a   very kind comment  by the team captain that judged my car. Never the less, I too had a great time. BTW the 51 was as perfect a car as I have ever seen. Ron

Ed

Ron, great story. I really enjoyed it.

Thanks for sharing.  :)
Ed Nieves
Member #23765