News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

Owner of VIN 58R016845

Started by ILike5859, August 01, 2012, 08:46:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ILike5859

Dear all,
I want to make one of my dreams come true and to by a classic Cadillac of the years of 1958 or 1959 (preferable a convertible). Now I found one interesting object here in Germany (where I live).
It is a series 75 Fleetwood with the VIN 58R016845.
Is there anybody who can tell me something about the history of this car (it has a safety inspection certificate from New York from 2012).
If you have any "professional tips" for me what are realistic prices for a car with solid substance and suitable for everyday use from these years or if you know about or have any offers please let me know.
Kind regards and many thanks in advance
B. Kausch
...   ...   ...   Searching ...   ...   ...   a Caddy of 1958 or 1959   ...   ...   ...