News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

Vacuum Lines for 57 Fleetwood wiper motor

Started by Dennis Branch, November 14, 2013, 12:12:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dennis Branch

Where do I locate the vacuum line that supposedly comes off of the vacuum pump by the oil pump (I think there suppose to be there somewhere) and where does the one that connects to the intake actually connect to the intake. Any diagrams or help as always is appreciated.
Trying to figure out the windshield wipers on my 57 Cadillac Fleetwood.
Dennis Branch
Ms Gulf Coast
dennisbranchsremail addresses not permitted

Coupe Deville

I can get a picture of my 57 engine where the vaccum line goes from the wiper motor to the intake manifold.
-Gavin Myers CLC Member #27431
"The 59' Cadillac says more about America than a whole trunk full of history books, It was the American Dream"

Dennis Branch

That would be wonderful. My personal email is :
dennisbranchsremail addresses not permitted

Coupe Deville

Let me know if you need a better picture and I will get one. I don't know it this is the O.E.M set up b I would guess most likely it is. The red circle is where the inverted flare steel line hooks up on the intake manifold and the long red line is where it runs to the back and It turns into a rubber hose (not sure if it is factory) and then connects to wiper motor. Sorry for the sloppy ilistration.

Good Luck

-Gavin
-Gavin Myers CLC Member #27431
"The 59' Cadillac says more about America than a whole trunk full of history books, It was the American Dream"