News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

Used parts?

Started by aod92, October 05, 2012, 07:12:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

aod92

What are some good suppliers for used cadillac parts? I need the two mounts that bolt to the frame under the core support. I can't seem to find them anywhere. Any help is appreciated.

gary griffin

There are many good sources but they often only have parts for certain years and even specific models. Cadillacs range over 110 years and no vendor ties to provide parts for all years and models.

Try to find Otto Skorzeny 's list on this website, he has over 200 vendors mentioned and I know are even more.

A post like this should mention year and model.

Try posting your specific needs in  the "want to buy forum" and also try searching the "for sale forum"

Good luck and please consider joining the club.

Gary Griffin

1940 LaSalle 5029 4 door convertible sedan
1942 Cadillac 6719 restoration almost complete?
1957 Cadillac 60-special (Needs a little TLC)
2013 Cadillac XTS daily driver

aod92

I'm sorry, I completely forgot to add the year and model. It's a 1970 deville convertible. And this may be a stupid question, but what club should I consider joining?

The Tassie Devil(le)

G'day Phil,

As far as Cadillacs and LaSalles go, there is no club better than the Cadillac & LaSalle Club, which the club that runs this website.

We cater for all model Cadillacs, and we also have Chapters that cater for specific years, and even modified ones.

This Club has a world-wide membership, and a wonderful monthly publication - The Self Starter - and if you hit the CLC Home button at the top of the page, it will take you to the index, and you can join online.

Bruce. >:D
'72 Eldorado Convertible (LHD)
'70 Ranchero Squire (RHD)
'74 Chris Craft Gull Wing (SH)
'02 VX Series II Holden Commodore SS Sedan
(Past President Modified Chapter)

Past Cars of significance - to me
1935 Ford 3 Window Coupe
1936 Ford 5 Window Coupe
1937 Chevrolet Sports Coupe
1955 Chevrolet Convertible
1959 Ford Fairlane Ranch Wagon
1960 Cadillac CDV
1972 Cadillac Eldorado Coupe

aod92

Quote from: The Tassie Devil(le) on October 05, 2012, 10:55:44 PM
G'day Phil,

As far as Cadillacs and LaSalles go, there is no club better than the Cadillac & LaSalle Club, which the club that runs this website.

We cater for all model Cadillacs, and we also have Chapters that cater for specific years, and even modified ones.

This Club has a world-wide membership, and a wonderful monthly publication - The Self Starter - and if you hit the CLC Home button at the top of the page, it will take you to the index, and you can join online.

Bruce. >:D
awesome...I will definitely check that out!