News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

2012 Australian Nationals

Started by Muzza427, October 09, 2012, 03:11:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Muzza427

Found a little time to put up some photos from the 2012 Australian Nationals held in Toowoomba Queensland earlier this year. Can be viewed on Youtube link below:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=teGOEkiaHt8

We were honored to have such a large contingent from the US and other International guests, and look forward to having them back for the 2014 Nationals to be held in Margaret River, our beautiful  wine growing region in the Southwest of Western Australia. The area was noted by the The Lonely Planet Guide to be one of the Worlds 10 Best Places to Visit.

We hope you enjoy the photos and look forward to greeting our International friends in 2014.
Murray Bollen
Secretary
CLSC (West Australia Region)
Murray Bollen
Mandurah, West Australia
1960 Coupe DeVille
1966 Fleetwood Brougham

52Cadillac

Very nice vid. Eye candy delux
Mike
SemperFiFund.org
(Helping combat injured Marines)

Paul Tesone

Great looking cars , great video . Thanks for sharing . ....Paul Tesone CLC #6876

C.R. Patton II

Hello Murray

Wow! Very enticing to encourage us to participate in your event. Matt Larson and Jerry Steinard tell me I have to see the Holden LaSalles.

Thanks for sharing
All good men own a Cadillac but great gentlemen drive a LaSalle. That is the consequence of success.

Muzza427

There are a couple of the Holden bodied 39's in the slide pack.
I've attached one of Noel Rickerby's 39 LaSalle. Still has the Holden Motor Body Works ID Plate.
Murray Bollen
Mandurah, West Australia
1960 Coupe DeVille
1966 Fleetwood Brougham

Muzza427

I forgot to add that Noel won longest distance - He came from Geraldton on the West Coast of Australia, all the way across to Toowoomba on the East Coast - over 5,000 km. He and his wife Kate won the same award from Bathurst in 2010 as well. Very dedicated couple, and great Club people.
Rgds
Murray Bollen
Mandurah, West Australia
1960 Coupe DeVille
1966 Fleetwood Brougham

C.R. Patton II

Hello Murray

Outstanding vehicle. You just sealed my visit to personally enjoy this car. Please have the owner contact me. Thank you very much.
All good men own a Cadillac but great gentlemen drive a LaSalle. That is the consequence of success.

Muzza427

Hello C.R.

The owner is a lovely gentleman named Noel Rickerby from Geraldton in West Australia. He would be happy to chat with you on Skype or Facetime, on his much loved LaSalle. His e-mail address is krajern@wn.com.au and he would welcome any discussion on his favourite subject.
We certainly hope to see you here for the 2014 Nationals, in the State of Excitement, Western Australia.
Regards
Murray Bollen
Secretary
CLC of Australia (West Australia Region)
Murray Bollen
Mandurah, West Australia
1960 Coupe DeVille
1966 Fleetwood Brougham

C.R. Patton II

Hello Murray

I really appreciate the contact information for Noel. The Holden LaSalles are magnificent. I will contact him.

Thank you very much.