News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

Cooper's Vintage Auto Parts

Started by pcb50, October 15, 2012, 03:38:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pcb50

Does anyone know their status? The listed phone number is answered "out of service". I checked the search feature but the latest post was '11. Thanks. Paul.
1946 62 sedan

TMoore - NTCLC

Paul -

Bob Cooper is very much in business.  He has just located a new facility in the Burbank area, and is in the process of getting it set up.  He is working on getting his website re-established, and currently has much of his inventory in several storage areas.  His current phone number (I do not know if this will be valid when he relocates) is 818-972-2642, and it does double-duty as his fax number as well.  I would be inclined to give him a bit of time to get things set-up, but if you have an urgent need, give him a call and he will be as helpful as ever.

pcb50

Great. I'll be anxious to see his new site when ready. Thanks for your reply! Paul.
1946 62 sedan

Andrew Armitage

I just got an email from them not even a month ago.  The phone number listed above is still current.  They apologized for the not so smooth move but assured me they are still in operation.
Andrew Armitage
Plainfield, IL
1941 67 Series
1966 Fleetwood 75 Series
1985 Seville
1991 Eldorado