News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

Membership

Started by jst, October 27, 2012, 08:13:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jst

Hi
I am trying to join the CLC. I selected " Membership (United States) Periodical Mail " on the web page. Did I do it properly to join ?  Joe T
CLC #27640
USMC  63-68
1953 Cadillac series 62 COUPE

Bill Hedge CLC 14424

Joe:

You are almost there.   Go to the CLC home page and click on the “Join/Renew” tab on the left which you have apparently already done.  Next click on “secure online store” which you have apparently done.  On the next screen select the membership you want and click on the type of membership or click on the “add to cart” on the right hand side of the screen.  What should next appear is a pop up screen.  Click on the “check out” tab at the bottom right hand side of the pop up screen.  You should next see a check out screen which will disclose the items you have “ordered”.  This screen should disclose the type of membership you have selected.  If the information is incorrect, make the necessary changes.  If correct, check the “proceed to check out” tab on the bottom right side of the screen.  Next you will be presented with a screen that contains personal information you need to complete.  When done, click on “place order”.  You should then be a member!  Congratulations and welcome to the club.  Should you have any additional questions please do not hesitate to ask.

Bill Hedge, CLC #14424
Message Board Administrator
Cadillac & La Salle Club