News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

Does anyone know where to buy a 1977 Eldorado antenna mast?

Started by joecaristo, November 14, 2012, 11:07:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

joecaristo

Does anyone know where to buy a 1977 Eldorado antenna mast? The motor is running but the line is broken. So I just need the mast.
Thanks,
Joe
Joe Caristo

Eric DeVirgilis CLC# 8621

A Cadillac Motorcar is a Possession for which there is no Acceptable Substitute

waterzap

I just have a manual antenna. Pull the antenna out when I want to drive the car. Push back in when I want to store it.
No issues with bad motor or someone breaking the antenna off.
Just an option.
Leesburg, AL

joecaristo

Thanks for the replys. I couldn't find a mast for a 77. They do have a reproduction mast available online for a 76 but not 77. I'm sending my antenna mast to Cadillac Tim for a new cord. I'll keep you posted.
Thanks,
Joe
Joe Caristo

joecaristo

Sent my antenna to Cadillac Tim and he replaced the cord, greased up the motor and it works fine. Theres nothing like the antenna working in your car. Lately theres been a lot of complaints about vendors on this forum, but heres one that I can definitely recommend. Cadillac Tim. Fast shipping too!
Joe
Joe Caristo