News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

Sad news

Started by veesixteen, November 20, 2012, 12:48:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

veesixteen

JC Franchitti, who runs the Club's "Cadillac Database" since 2011, wrote to say that his mother passed away last Sunday, in France.
I am sure all who know "JC" will want to join me in offering him our sincere condolences and deepest sympathy on this sad occasion. 
Yann Saunders, CLC #12588
Compiler and former keeper of "The Cadillac Database"
aka "MrCadillac", aka "Veesixteen"

Chris Cummings

I join in offering my condolences.  And at the same time, I want to thank JC and Yann for the Database and all the information, entertainment and assistance it has provided to me.  Great work gentlemen.  And I'm very sorry for your loss, JC.

Chris Cummings

INTMD8

Quote from: veesixteen on November 20, 2012, 12:48:06 PM
I am sure all who know "JC" will want to join me in offering him our sincere condolences and deepest sympathy on this sad occasion.

Well said and agreed. My condolences JC, sad news indeed.

-Jim