News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

Cruise in a 59 Biarritz

Started by Ross Morgan #22943, November 22, 2012, 06:10:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ross Morgan #22943

Hello Everyone

Here is a cruise that I videoed the last week (again, me in the back seat with a video camera on a monopod pole) driving along the coast of Perth and meeting up in a beautiful place called Fremantle.  I’m in the back of a 1959 Eldorado Biarritz (black with white bucket seat interior).  I’m still messing around with this video camera but I’m amazed at how little vibration /shakiness there is with this new Sony. Anyway, it was a lot of fun.  We met up with some of the local Cadillac LaSalle Club members there. You should be able to see the 1958 convertible, 1960 Coupe and 1929 Roadster.  It's best watched in HD (click on the small cog on the lower right corner, and wait for it to download).  Regards, Ross.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lf-zWnNjiZo&feature=youtu.be

Bill Balkie 24172

I Really enjoyed that Ross, And the 59 is so sharp.  Looks like a great neighborhood and a well attended car cruise with a lot of very nice cars . I think this classic car enthusiasm is growing every year with the cars getting better and better every year. Both here in the U.S. and in other countries .

Thanks ,
      Bill
Bill Balkie
1970 Coupe DeVille
2009 CTS

C.R. Patton II

Hello Ross

Wow! Thanks for sharing.
All good men own a Cadillac but great gentlemen drive a LaSalle. That is the consequence of success.

Richardonly

Ross,

Thank you for the beautiful ride by the seashore in that beautiful Cadillac. 

You did a wonderful job of filming and the car show destination was a great ending.

Thanks again, Richard
1948 Cadillac Fleetwood 60S
1995 Lincoln Towncar, Signature Series
1995 Jaguar XJ6
2001 Chrysler Sebring Convertible
1986 Yamaha 700 Maxim X motorcycle

76eldo

Great video.

Nothing like a 59 Eldorado Convertible!

Brian
Brian Rachlin
Huntingdon Valley, Pa
I prefer email's not PM's rachlin@comcast.net

1960 62 Series Conv with Factory Tri Power
1970 DeVille Conv
1970 Eldo
1970 Caribu (?) "The Cadmino"
1973 Eldorado Conv Pace Car
1976 Eldorado Conv
1980 Eldorado H & E Conv
1993 Allante with Hardtop (X2)
2008 DTS
2012 CTS Coupe
2017 XT
1956 Thunderbird
1966 Olds Toronado

Jeff Maltby 4194

Great video Ross, bringing back "Fond Memories" of my 800 mile drive to the 92 Arizona GN in Don Turkletops mint 59 Biarritz :<)

Jeffo 49er chapter

CLC 1985
Honda Gold Wing GL1500