News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

December 2012 North Texas Region CLC Newsletter

Started by Bill Levy CLC # 25695, December 06, 2012, 07:59:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bill Levy CLC # 25695

Good morning from Texas Y'All

Just for fun, it was 75 degrees in North Texas over the Thanksgiving Holiday.  Just incase you and the turkey were out shoveling snow together....

The attached newsletter is the latest edition of neat car-related things the NTXCLC is doing.  First off we e did a technical tour at Sherwin Williams Automotive Paint Training Center this month and it was very informative.  It's important to stay up-to-date on products that interest car people.

Then a group of us met at our Pate Swap Meet storage unit to get ready for the swap meet in April.  We do this yearly, both the get ready, and the swap meet. If you were there (thank you for helping out) and your are not in the pictures, well, I was busy too, and I missed a number of photo ops ("Kodak Moments, remember those?)

On page 9 is a registration form for the Christmas dinner, held Jan 13, 2013 at the Doubletree --    8220 Esters Blvd. At Highway 114, Irving, TX 75063.  Tear this page out of the newsletter and then you can attach your check, fold, tape, and mail.  Easy, fast, painless, ... did I mention easy...  Its a fun evening, you will be glad you came, so be there.

Do not forget to send in your dues if you need to send in your dues.  See Page 6.

Wishing you all a happy holiday season, and look forward to seeing you next year.  Happy Trails. :)
B. Levy
41 61S Fastback
68 Sedan DeVille
68 Coupe DeVille
73 Fleetwood Brougham
01 Eldorado ETC
06 STS 1SG