News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

1931 Cadillac Grille Guard & Badges

Started by shimloom, December 17, 2012, 08:28:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shimloom

I am new to this forum and have a basic question to ask.  I have a '31 (at least i think it is) grille guard with a bunch of badges from the '20's and on as well as a license plate, Calif 1914 in great condition. It also has the V-16 part that goes between the headlights. I am wanting to know the best way to find an intersted party to buy this.  Any help on this would be very appreciated.

Best Regards,
C.Stockton

C.R. Patton II

Hello Mr. Stockton

We appreciate the opportunity to purchase your items.

Please answer the following questions

(1) Are you a member of the Cadillac LaSalle Club
(2) Are you in the vicinity of one of our regions where your items can be verified
(3) Do you have pictures with accurate descriptions

We have a post area for items for sale. We appreciate a high level of integrity.
All good men own a Cadillac but great gentlemen drive a LaSalle. That is the consequence of success.

shimloom

Thank you for your reply.  1) I am not a member of the club, 2) I live in California & 3) I can take pictures and post them as well.  I have done some research on the items and values.  Thanks for any advice as I would like to conform to your club rules and maintain the integrity of your site.

Thanks & Best Regards,
C.Stockton