News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

72 Eldorado Sunroof

Started by Ryon1000, January 26, 2013, 12:51:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ryon1000

Hi Everybody,
Thanks so much for all the responses to my question:
           "Does anyone know of any 72 Eldoradoes w/ sunroof in existance today?"
Lots of information.  Now in touch w/ the guy who sold the car on ebay.  Perhaps I'll find out where it currently is.  Nice looking car too!!  Amazed it did not bring more than $4,300.
           To the best of my knowledge, mine was a factory installed sunroof.  Comes w/ a hand crank if one ever needed it.  I'll have to revisit the article I read . Seems to me the cars were sent out from the factory to someone else for the installation and then returned to the factory to be completed.  I'll post a link to the article in the next few days.
            Thanks again to all who responded and still interested in more info.  Keep those crds & letters coming!
Les Ryon