News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

Mikes Custom Auto Upholstery Kenosha Wi. OUTSTANDING !!

Started by Bob Kielar, February 23, 2013, 03:55:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bob Kielar

Hello all,
                        Just got Annie (55 Fleetwood) back from Mikes upholstery and what a great job he and his crew of one did.  He had to deal with S.M.S. several times because they sent the wrong material and we all now how it is to deal with them. Mike did a outstanding job sewing the new material but also took the extra step polishing all the door handles,painting parts,cleaning the a/c tubes, and replacing all the screws to the correct style. His price was $2,000 cheaper than his nearest competition. Mike works in a 3rd generation Standard Station that his grandfather started many years ago and now it is strictly an upholstery shop. So if you need work done and live in Wisconsin or Northern Illinois do not hesitate to give him  a call.

Regards,
Bob Kielar
Keep Cruzin
1955 Cadillac Fleetwood

R Schroeder

Nice to hear some good news about a vendor.
I live in southern Wi, so it is good news for me, if I need a guy to do something.
Roy

Rob Troxel

Thanks!  I live just over the border.  Contact info?
Email me>> robtroxelemail addresses not permitted 

R Schroeder

This is his address;

1909 52nd St, Kenosha, WI 53140

(262) 654-1866

Andrew Armitage

Thanks for the info. I'll definitely make note of it. My '66 Fleetwood needs the back seat redone after I get it running again.
Andrew Armitage
Plainfield, IL
1941 67 Series
1966 Fleetwood 75 Series
1985 Seville
1991 Eldorado