News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

Brian Faull

Started by linchero, February 21, 2013, 03:37:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

linchero

Just got my driver side window gear and driver side power vent gear for my 60 eldorado , the window gear  (plastic) is like new like he said and the power vent gear is metal is also new. what a great deal fast service and a nice guy,will do more business with this guy. cadillac32v@hotmail.com   412 952 6027    thqanks brian.

Jeff Wilk

Hey you know what????? If we cant complain on this site and be honest about BAD vendors then LETS all take the time to PRAISE the GOOD ones!!!!!!

Brian has had my Positive vote for over two years now.  Honest!  Fast!  Clear! Pleasant!
A++++++++ all the WY in my book

Jeff & Noah
"Impossible Only Describes The Degree Of Difficulty" 

Southern New Jersey

1959 Cadillac Fleetwood Sixty Special
1975 Eldorado Convertible (#12 made)
1933 Phaeton Chevrolet - "Baby Cadillac"
1933 Master Sedan Chevrolet - "Baby Cadillac"

SOLD
1976 Cadillac Mirage (factory authorized Pick-Up)
1958 Cadillac Sixty-Special
1958 Cadillac Sixty-Special
1958 Cadillac Sedan
1958 Cadillac Coupe Deville

Mike Baillargeon #15848

You know what Jeff,    I'm going to 2nd that.

Honest!  Fast!  Clear! Pleasant!
A++++++++

No complaints........Brian is the go to guy.

Mike
Mike
Baillargeon

Gene Beaird

I'd suggest starting such threads as:

Good vendor report - vendor name

My first thought seeing this post was 'who is Brian Faull and when did he pass away?'

But that's just me. 

Gene Beaird,
1968 Calais
1979 Seville
Pearland, Texas
CLC Member No. 29873

TonyZappone #2624

I sold Brian Faull and Steve Cooley a whole bunch of leftover '41 parts and goodies after I sold my 60 special last year.  Here are two real gentlemen, very polite and fair in dealing.  It was a pleasure working with both of them.
Tony Zappone, #2624
1936 Pierce-Arrow conv sed
1947 Cadillac Conv cpe
1958 Cadillac conv
2016 Cadillac CT6 Platinum
2022 Chrysler Pacifica Pinnacle