News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

Cars & Cycles Against Cancer June 7th & 8th

Started by 78eldorado, April 07, 2013, 12:28:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

78eldorado

Hi,
This year's 10th Cars and Cycles Against Cancer show is just 2 months away, and will be on June 7th and 8th, 2013 here in Blytheville Arkansas, just 50 miles north of Memphis, TN on I-55 at the old U.S. Air Force base. It's a great event every year and all donations (suggested $15 per vehicle) are for a good cause, the fight against cancer. It starts out Friday evening about 6pm with the parade of cars leaving the Holiday Inn and going through the downtown area and the out to the base. There is also a Relay for Life that evening if you'd like to participate, along with music and many other venues. Then on Saturday even more cars show up and there are even races for the Hot Rods out on the runway. Last year was my first year to enter a car, there were about 4 or 5 other Cadillacs there, but the large group that was there as is every year was the Corvette Club, with about 30 Vettes. Nothing against the Vettes, but it would be great to have a large showing of luxury Cadillacs. I talked with the coordinator of the event and he says we just have to have 10 cars from our club and he will set up a tent for us.
If you would like to show off your pride and joy, send a message to my email:elmer1d@yahoo.com and I'll send you the registration form.
Thank you.
D. Davey
CLC:#27213