News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, which the board has delayed until May 15th to give users who are not CLC members time to sign up for the club, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

59 cadillac convertable garage find

Started by alldoug, April 10, 2013, 11:40:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alldoug

8) have been asked to sell a 59 convertable for a friend , its been sitting since sometime in the seventies has some miles on it , but its a pretty nice car (of course it needs a lot of TLC ) , cant give it away or id get it myself. I'm looking for selling suggestions. thanks D. Pietz

lou-q

Lou Quirch    CLC#26694
39-6127 coupe
67 DeVille convertible Venetian Blue
67 DeVille convertible Doeskin SOLD
67 Corvette Marina Blue Roadster
2015 Mustang GT 50th anniversary Black Convert
2020 Shelby GT500 Magnetic Metallic
67 DeVille convertible Donor car for parts
3 F250 Ford P/Us

Ken Perry's Photography

2 61 CDVs, 63 park avenue, 71 sdv, 77cdv, 78CDV

alldoug

sorry i only got a couple of shots the other day , take a look thanks again , Doug Pietz

sjocad

Please let me know.Superserious buyer.
sveinthecadman@hotmail.com
svein sjoblom,CLC # 12214.

1937 Lasalle opera coupe series 50.

C.R. Patton II

Hello Doug

It "looks" like a wortwhile project to breathe life into. Have you considered keeping the vehicle for yourself? This organization is full of individuals that can advise and assist your restoration. Join us as a member of our club.

We are a coterie of insatiable gluttons for the Standard of World
All good men own a Cadillac but great gentlemen drive a LaSalle. That is the consequence of success.

gary griffin

Hi Doug,

I am sure that this forum could help sell this car but a lot more information would be needed.

Where is the car? If it is near me (Washington state) I would love to look at the car and give any assistance I can and possibly make an offer myself depending on price and amount of work needed.

What is the asking price?

Is any more history information available?

How many miles on it?

How can the seller be contacted?

Most importantly PICTURES lots of them.

Gary Griffin

1940 LaSalle 5029 4 door convertible sedan
1942 Cadillac 6719 restoration almost complete?
1957 Cadillac 60-special (Needs a little TLC)
2013 Cadillac XTS daily driver

jlarson

Interested!
I'd also like to know where it is, as I'm in Michigan,  and what the asking price may be?
What condition? Completeness?
PM sent.
Searching for 1959 Convertible

Former owner of:
1959 S&S Duplex Pro Car
2-1959 M&M Duplex Pro Cars

76eldo

Brian Rachlin
Huntingdon Valley, Pa
I prefer email's not PM's rachlin@comcast.net

1960 62 Series Conv with Factory Tri Power
1970 DeVille Conv
1970 Eldo
1970 Caribu (?) "The Cadmino"
1973 Eldorado Conv Pace Car
1976 Eldorado Conv
1980 Eldorado H & E Conv
1993 Allante with Hardtop (X2)
2008 DTS
2012 CTS Coupe
2017 XT
1956 Thunderbird
1966 Olds Toronado

Cadillac_Mike

Cadillac_Mike
1958 coupe
1990 allante
1991 fleetwood brougham
1996 fleetwood brougham

The Tassie Devil(le)

'72 Eldorado Convertible (LHD)
'70 Ranchero Squire (RHD)
'74 Chris Craft Gull Wing (SH)
'02 VX Series II Holden Commodore SS Sedan
(Past President Modified Chapter)

Past Cars of significance - to me
1935 Ford 3 Window Coupe
1936 Ford 5 Window Coupe
1937 Chevrolet Sports Coupe
1955 Chevrolet Convertible
1959 Ford Fairlane Ranch Wagon
1960 Cadillac CDV
1972 Cadillac Eldorado Coupe

alldoug

Hi , thanks for everybody for your responses. I will have to talk to the owner again and set a price etc. also i think maybe i should just try running an ad here.  I'm hoping to have some time tomorrow and get what i can done (pictures and description). thanks again Doug Pietz
p.s the car is just outside of Louisville   

Makandriaco

You could setup an item on ebay then come back and paste the link. That way you get more exposure.
1959 Series 62 4 Window Sedan

Always loved Cadillacs.

59Biarritz

Hi.Coud you please email me when you have figured out a price with your friend ? Or does he look for an offer ? . serius buyer ,no fuss or scams.
Email: r.hjortland@sogn.no
Regards
Rune
1958 series 62 convertible
1958 Fleetwood
1959 Biarritz w/ Bucketseats
1959 series 62 Convertible
1960 Biarritz
1960 series 62 4dr 6window sedan

Blade

Hey Rune, you already have two 59 converts (and more) ... go away!   >:D

alldoug

Hi ,
    Sorry I have not gotten back to anybody about the “garage find” Caddy. I did finally get an ad posted on the Cadillac LaSalle Club website. thursday 4/25  thttp://forums.cadillaclasalleclub.org/index.php?topic=124585.msg232067#msg232067
For your suggestions thanks, and for any inquires that I didn’t answer , please ask again , I’ll get back to you just as soon as I can. Thanks again and hope somebody here wants the car.     D. Pietz 

Glen

Glen Houlton CLC #727 
CLCMRC benefactor #104

alldoug

52Cadillac

Anyone been contacted yet about this car? I'm beginning to wonder what's up with the poster. This car could've been sold 2 weeks ago. Yet the op posts another thread listing car for sale. Is he a flipper. Collector off phone numbers or is he so poorly organized he cant call folks who've been interested for weeks prior to his 2nd thread. Or is his intent to rile up our general population to see what price he will end up with. I sincerely hope someone here acquires the car for a decent price. It won't be me. I did post i was interested in the other thread. It's starting to smell a little fishy from this side of the country. Good luck gentlemen.
Mike
SemperFiFund.org
(Helping combat injured Marines)

sjocad

Me too folks.
I got letter from seller.I told him I wanted it,but no answer,when I asked for price,???
This SMELLS
svein sjoblom,CLC # 12214.

1937 Lasalle opera coupe series 50.