News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

Does anyone have the Red convertible boot from Caddy Daddy?

Started by 52Cadillac, April 12, 2013, 06:35:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

52Cadillac

They've a boot for sale with red as a choice. I would like one to match my Romany Red interior. Anybody have pic of one they can send me? Will they Match? If not can it be dyed to correct color? Cost effectively, or just have one made?
Hate to order that color and it not be a decent match?
Thanks, Mike
http://www.caddydaddy.com/CONVERTIBLE-ITEMS/Hard-Boots-Hardware-Soft-Boots/1950-1951-1952-1953-Cadillac-Convertible-Top-Soft-Boot-REPRODUCTION-Free-Shipping-In-The-USA-p6661.html
SemperFiFund.org
(Helping combat injured Marines)

Alan Harris CLC#1513

When I had a 1951 Cadillac convertible, the original boot cover was canvas and matched the tan top, not the red interior.

I don't imagine that 1952 would be different. How correct do you want to be?

52Cadillac

Alan, I do like original look, and may have to go that route. I don't think I can find or have someone make one that matches my Romany Red interior. That would be an exception to add a little pop, at least in my mind.
Thanks, Mike
SemperFiFund.org

n2caddies

Might try Jenkins Interiors. They used to do the boots years ago.
Randy
Randy George CLC# 26143
1959 Series 62 Convertible
1960 Series 62 Convertible
1964 Deville Convertible
2015 SRX

52Cadillac

Thanks Randy. I thought I read on here somewhere they were no more? Anyone know?
Thanks, Mike
SemperFiFund.org