News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

Membership Types

Started by salguod, April 19, 2013, 01:43:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

salguod

I'm looking at the types of membership in the US and I see two options:

QuoteMembership (United States) First Class Postage + Online

Membership (United States) Periodical Mail

I assume the main difference is the way that the publications are sent out, but why does one say 'online' and the other doesn't?  Is there a difference in access to the website?
salguod
1957 Cadillac Eldorado Biarritz (Dad's Toy) - Elysian Green, inside and out
1960 Thunderbird Convertible (My Toy) -  Raven Black, Red leather
1996 BMW 318ti (My Daily Driver/Toy) - Boston Green, Dove Gray leather
www.salguod.net

Eric DeVirgilis CLC# 8621

Membership for Canada & Mexico is $55.00 per year. (1st Class Mail)

All Other Countries is $65.00 per year (Air Mail)

Membership application download:

https://www.cadillaclasalleclub.org/CLCMembershipApplication.pdf
A Cadillac Motorcar is a Possession for which there is no Acceptable Substitute

Blade

Salgout: with the first option the publication is sent out to you via first class main AND you also get access to the online version of it. If you sign up for this option you get your own user ID and password and you can read it online as soon as it is available. With the second option you won't have access to the online version and the printed copy is sent out to you as a regular periodical mail.

C.R. Patton II

Hello Doug

I understand your inquiry about the types of membership. Active participation is the best way to maximize your automotive desire for fun. I look forward to meeting you at the Grand National in Boston this summer. Please join our club to enjoy the immeasurable benefits of  the Cadillac & LaSalle Club!
All good men own a Cadillac but great gentlemen drive a LaSalle. That is the consequence of success.

salguod

Thanks for the info.  Dad will be joining the club as well as the NW Ohio club.  He's printed and will be sending his application soon.  He's looking forward to hopefully getting his car to some local meets this summer and I hope to join him.
salguod
1957 Cadillac Eldorado Biarritz (Dad's Toy) - Elysian Green, inside and out
1960 Thunderbird Convertible (My Toy) -  Raven Black, Red leather
1996 BMW 318ti (My Daily Driver/Toy) - Boston Green, Dove Gray leather
www.salguod.net