News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

Just officially joined!!!

Started by speach, May 12, 2013, 08:36:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

speach

Thanks so much for being here and for all of the hard work you guys relentlessly put in. I have really appreciated some of the help that many of the members have given me over the past few months. So I am glad to contribute

William
Current cars:
1986 Military Chevrolet Diesel G30 Box Van
1968 Conv DeVille
1989 Toyota SpaceCruiser

You cant take your car with you in the end so drive the dang thing.

WilliamTrausch

caddyman dan

Quote from: speach on May 12, 2013, 08:36:04 PM
Thanks so much for being here and for all of the hard work you guys relentlessly put in. I have really appreciated some of the help that many of the members have given me over the past few months. So I am glad to contribute

William

Welcome!  just joined also so last week myself!
Caddyman Dan
Dan Gouker:
IF YOU DON'T DRIVE A CADDY! YOUR MILES BEHIND TIME!

Chris Conklin

I'd like to recommend that you look into your local chapter and the modified chapter as well. A lot of local events are always taking place and the modified site has a great repository of illustrated parts books and other literature. I found the modified chapter resources invaluable when working on my '66 Eldorado. Ironically enough, so I could maintain it's originality.

... and welcome!
Chris Conklin

speach

Thanks, Yup been on there a pretty good amount thanks! I really need to look into those recourses on there though.
Current cars:
1986 Military Chevrolet Diesel G30 Box Van
1968 Conv DeVille
1989 Toyota SpaceCruiser

You cant take your car with you in the end so drive the dang thing.

WilliamTrausch