News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

1930 cadillac chassis

Started by gmgrunt, May 13, 2013, 06:59:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gmgrunt

I have what I believe to be a 1930 Cadillac chassis. I found numbers stamped in the drivers side top rail of 3-27989 and stamped on the front axle 3-28166. Can anyone confirm or correct me? I found this in a junk yard a few years back and wonder if it has any value to it? I think from what I have found it is a v-8 car. here are a few pics. thanks, Jeff

Bob Hoffmann CLC#96

Jeff,
It's a 1929 341B chassis. Last year of the Buffalo WW's too.
HTH, Bob
1968 Eldorado slick top ,white/red interior
2015 Holden Ute HSV Maloo red/black interior.

Too much fun is more than you can have.

gmgrunt

thank you for the clarification Bob.   what would this chassis be worth? any good guesses?  are buffalo wire wheels worth much?  Jeff

Rod Dahlgren #19496

Where is it?

NOT that I need another one of course!  ;D

I have an extra rolling chassis now. Also have several extra Buffalo wire wheels. But what I am not sure I have is some of the brake parts. Adjusters that are on each backing plate. Of course I am not suggesting parting out this chassis.

Rod Dahlgren 19496
Did You Drive Your Cadillac Today?

gmgrunt

It is in mid Michigan. are the buffalo wires wheels a factory option or a aftermarket accessory? the are 20" I think.   Jeff

Rod Dahlgren #19496

Buffalo Wheels were a Factory option.
Rod D 19496
Did You Drive Your Cadillac Today?

Mike Baillargeon #15848

Jeff can you check your messages when you get a chance.

Thanks, Mike B in Ct   #15848
Mike
Baillargeon

gmgrunt

Can anybody give me a approximate value based on the pics I posted??? anything at all?  Jeff :)