News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

Cadillac / LaSalle Car Show at Kelly Cadillac

Started by caddyman dan, May 15, 2013, 03:38:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

caddyman dan

The Cadillac / LaSalle Car Show at Kelly Cadillac in Lancaster, PA this Saturday 9am-3pm If your in the area stop and say hi I plan to be there!
Dan Gouker:
IF YOU DON'T DRIVE A CADDY! YOUR MILES BEHIND TIME!

Richard Sills - CLC #936

Dan,

Thanks for publicizing the Central Pennsylvania Region's twenty-fourth annual spring show, and congratulations on the 1st place award for your beautiful XLR. 

We had 60 show cars, with the oldest being a 1905 Cadillac that was driven to the show!  This must be one of the earliest Cadillacs in existence.

Kelly Cadillac, in Lancaster, PA, is a great friend to the Cadillac & LaSalle Club, and we appreciate their support.

Our next show will be held July 13, 2013, at the AACA Museum.  It is a CLC Inter-Regional Meet co-sponsored by the Central Pennsylvania Region and the Upper Susquehanna Region.

Richard

Joe Manna

Richard,
We plan on attending the meet at the museum this year.Weather permitting of course.
Joe
1951 Chevrolet Bel-Air-50's Style Custom
1963 Cadillac 4 Window Sedan deVille
1991 Cadillac DW69 Brougham,All original and used daily
2015 Cadillac SRX

caddyman dan

Quote from: Richard Sills - CLC #936 on May 20, 2013, 08:37:43 PM
Dan,

Thanks for publicizing the Central Pennsylvania Region's twenty-fourth annual spring show, and congratulations on the 1st place award for your beautiful XLR. 

We had 60 show cars, with the oldest being a 1905 Cadillac that was driven to the show!  This must be one of the earliest Cadillacs in existence.

Kelly Cadillac, in Lancaster, PA, is a great friend to the Cadillac & LaSalle Club, and we appreciate their support.

Our next show will be held July 13, 2013, at the AACA Museum.  It is a CLC Inter-Regional Meet co-sponsored by the Central Pennsylvania Region and the Upper Susquehanna Region.

Richard

Richard
Your Welcome!
We was glad we could manage our schedule to come on Saturday to the Kelly Cadillac Show and thanks for all the kind words of the my Cadillac XLR. Hope to try an attend the AACA show in Hershey!
Dan Gouker:
IF YOU DON'T DRIVE A CADDY! YOUR MILES BEHIND TIME!

Eric DeVirgilis CLC# 8621

I had a very nice time seeing some great cars and meeting some great people. The 1963 Series 62 Convertible and 1905 Cadillac were both a real treat. The 1905 because it's an unrestored original showing normal patina, the '63 for being a virtual time capsule. It's one of the best preserved originals I've ever seen of its era.

Also there was a rarely-seen 1963 Eldorado Biarritz in Frost Red with black top and black leather interior. The car was purchased new o by the late Frank Pinola who had been a charter member of the CLC. The car is now in the hands of Art Archambeault.

I hope someone will post some pics of the event.
A Cadillac Motorcar is a Possession for which there is no Acceptable Substitute