News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

tires 41 60 special

Started by mr41cadillac, May 31, 2013, 04:22:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mr41cadillac

I need tires for my 41 60 specila they currently have 8.55 by 15 and are 40 50 years old. what will fit in todays number thanks john

Barry M Wheeler #2189

The original size for the car is 7:00 x 15" However, if you plan to drive your car, many people choose to pick a modern wide white for a better ride and tracking. I'm not aware of the modern size equivalent
Barry M. Wheeler #2189

1981 Cadillac Seville
1991 Cadillac Seville

Bill Ingler #7799

I would go with a wide white radial which, if you are going to drive the car, makes your car much easier to drive and steer over the original 700x15 bias ply tire. The pictures below are wide white Diamond Back radials size 700R15 on a 41 60s. Here is Diamond Back`s web site. If you do decide on a radial then I recommend that you add the beauty ring to the tire.   Bill

http://www.dbtires.com/