News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

master window switch

Started by aod92, June 03, 2013, 11:02:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

aod92

Do you guys know where i can find the master window switch for my 70 deville? I've looked and it seems you can only buy the single switches. I've already purchased a used one on ebay, and got burned on that when it fell apart in my hand...lol you're help is appreciated!

Richardonly

Hello,

You may already have seached the internet, and I just spent 1/2 an hour looking also, but only got as far as page 2. 

Here is the link which may(?) be different from where you looked.            http://search.yahoo.com/search;_ylt=Ain.FaqxjfHaR2sNocjZOx.bvZx4?p=1970+cadillac+deville+master+window+switch&toggle=1&cop=mss&ei=UTF-8&fr=yfp-t-620-14     

Many of the old switches could be rebuilt/cleaned.  Have you tried testing the switch as compared to it doesn't make the window work?

Best of luck, Richard
1948 Cadillac Fleetwood 60S
1995 Lincoln Towncar, Signature Series
1995 Jaguar XJ6
2001 Chrysler Sebring Convertible
1986 Yamaha 700 Maxim X motorcycle

cadillactim

I have those window switches rebuilt.  You can email me directly at tagroves@wctel.net or call during regular business hours at 864-352-3306.

Tim
Tim Groves

aod92

Yeah, it's the switch for sure. Cadillac Tim I will be giving you a call. Thanks!