News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

2008 Cadillac XLR "Excalibur style" Godfather Roadster

Started by caddyman dan, June 04, 2013, 01:07:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

caddyman dan

2008 Modified Cadillac XLR 2dr Conv - $42500
Want a Modified Cadillac XLR This was spotted on Craiglist in the Baltimore MD listing, May 2013
I added a picture of want my base Cadillac XLR looks like, this is for anyone that may not know want the original XLR looks like!
>:( Don't understand why someone would do this to $85,000 new price unless the car was maybe wreck!  >:(
Cadillac XLR "Excalibur style" Godfather Roadster is a work of art that has all the accessories Cadillac
has to offer plus the advantages of the retractable hardtop, navigation, the Bose premium sound system and more.

nbnmp-3812048683@sale.craigslist.org [?]

Dan Gouker:
IF YOU DON'T DRIVE A CADDY! YOUR MILES BEHIND TIME!

Louis Smith

I went to the Baltimore site to see if there was more info on this vehicle, there was another one for a 2004 XLR that looked interesting.  Its not in Baltimore, somewhere in NJ.

http://baltimore.craigslist.org/ctd/3848772060.html

N Kahn

They took a gorgeous car and turned it into some retro thing with no style whatsoever.

caddyman dan

My XLR is 2005 pictured below the Modified XLR I bought in March on 2011 with 53k miles then the Kelly Blue was $33,500 and I pick her up for 24,900. It's a blast drive and my daily driver when weather suits I have almost 74k miles on her now!
Dan Gouker:
IF YOU DON'T DRIVE A CADDY! YOUR MILES BEHIND TIME!

Bill Hedge CLC 14424

59-in-pieces

S. Butcher