News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

1929 LaSalle provenance

Started by D Traver Adolphus, June 14, 2013, 09:46:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

D Traver Adolphus

I'm trying to come up with some provenance for a 1929 LaSalle for its owner. He purchased it from Imperial Palace in 1993, but there was no paperwork with it. All we know is the serial number; and that the placard said it was a CLC and AACA first prize winner. We believe it is a genuine roadster.

If any of this or the photo rings a bell for anyone; or someone could suggest any avenues for me to pursue, I would greatly appreciate it. Please feel free to contact me directly at dave@proscriptus.com or 786-273-7468 (786 APE RIOT).

Please also note this is not in preparation for a sale, we just want to learn more about this car.

Thank you,
Dave Traver Adolphus

C.R. Patton II

Hello Dave

Glad to read you are inquisitive about your beautiful LaSalle.

These are fun puzzles. The prior post is a good suggestion. I would also research CLC records when your car won the award. Then find that owner in the coordinating annual directory. You can also inquire with members in that region.

I'm currently in the Philippines looking at a LaSalle. If I can assist I will return next week.
All good men own a Cadillac but great gentlemen drive a LaSalle. That is the consequence of success.

D Traver Adolphus

Thank you. I'm going to submit the requests to GM, and I was planning on trying to track down the award.

Please do drop me a line when you return, C.R.; my email is in my profile.