News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

1957 Cad front disc brake conversion

Started by toolscum, June 16, 2013, 03:29:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

toolscum

What kit do I need? Complete with rotors, calipers, hoses, booster, master cylinder. Also fitting my stock wheels. Help! Spent hours looking. Scarebird kit won't fit my wheels. Caddydaddy looks like they have it, but no phone help to confirm. Any help will be appreciated!-
Kirk Sherer

Chris Conklin

I don't think there is much out there that allows you to keep your stock wheels on the car. You may want to post this on the Modified Chapter site as well (and do a search of both forums, you'll find a lot of previous posts on the subject), http://www.modifiedcadillac.org/forum/.
Chris Conklin

toolscum

Has a blowout yesterday. Of course tires may be old since I had an motorcycle accident 2 years ago and I’ve been out of commission. Ant idea where to get new wide whites?- Kirk

Caddyrag67

wilwood sells a front disc kit that will let you use stock wheels i did one on my 58 and 60
Brendan Gielow
CLC Member # 31224

1952 Series 62  Convertible
1958 Eldorado Seville
1960 Coupe DeVille
1967 Coupe Deville Convertible