News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

Another Lasalle that needs saving on the GL website

Started by tuolumnejim, June 17, 2013, 02:12:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tuolumnejim

Please don't let someone get this Lady and chop her up.

1939 Lasalle Series 50

Glen

The link did not work for me, but I found this:
http://www.govliquidation.com/auction/view?auctionId=6374287&convertTo=USD
There is also a 41 Packard and a 38 Chrysler on that site. 

Glen Houlton CLC #727 
CLCMRC benefactor #104

tuolumnejim

Quote from: Glen on June 17, 2013, 03:27:30 AM
The link did not work for me, but I found this:
http://www.govliquidation.com/auction/view?auctionId=6374287&convertTo=USD
There is also a 41 Packard and a 38 Chrysler on that site.
Yep that's the one, I'm not sure what happened with my link. That Packard is nice!

Link in the op is fixed.

C.R. Patton II

Hello Jim & Glen

My gratitude to both of you for sharing this 5019.

I hope a current or new member acquires this car. The price will probably be reasonable. This model is nimble and quick. An analysis of the vehicle identification number reveals that it was probably produced in October 1938. I would like to research the body plate data too if possible. That color was available in the era.

Without personally crawling underneath for a body inspection, an authenticity examination, and driving the LaSalle it looks like at least a number 4 on a scale from 1-6 with 1 as perfect. If the automobile has always existed away from the beach in California it could be a steal.
All good men own a Cadillac but great gentlemen drive a LaSalle. That is the consequence of success.

Davidinhartford

That's a pretty snappy looking car.   Looks to be in nice shape too.

tuolumnejim

I can't believe this car is only at 9K right now.