News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

Anyone in or near Calgary

Started by Al Goldstone, June 18, 2013, 07:33:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Al Goldstone

I sent my running boards out last August and am concerned with the current status of my running boards. No follow ups as promised. E-mails not returned for week or more and then its bare with me I know its been a long time. Calls never returned. Does anyone know about this company.

A. Goldstone
Al Goldstone

Doug L

Al
I do remember this being a source of discussion some time ago. There was a member that was going through exactly what you are now. Perhaps someone else will chime in here....I am from Calgary but live in Sydney, Australia now but still have family there. I would be happy to ask a brother to at least drive by and see if there is anything to see.     Let me know.
What address did you send them to?

harvey b

Just moving this to the top,I have been thinking about sending mine also,i think this place is in Olds, Alberta,it is between Calgary and Edmonton,I thought he had it straightened out,his personal problems?I know he does do fantastic work when he is operating. Harveyb
Harvey Bowness

Al Goldstone

Still no boards over a year later and no response to my e-mails. So they will have been in his possession for almost 2 years. Just a short update! Now will be looking for another set I .guess.
Al Goldstone

Classic

You might try calling Pat Rowden:   (403) 335-8644
He is the one who originally started the running board mat business back in the 1990's, but subsequently closed/sold his business  He is no longer involved, but I suspect he knows the current status of the runningboard mat suppliers in the Calgary area.  Please let us know what you find out.
Gene Menne
CLC #474