News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

Never heard of this Caddy. Have you?

Started by 52Cadillac, June 21, 2013, 06:49:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

52Cadillac

ShootFire no pics. Anyone see or hear of this Caddy?
Mike

1955 Fina Vignale Cadillac   Ad placed on 5/24/2013
»Enhanced from Old Cars Weekly & Military Vehicles Magazine«
Ad ends on 6/21/2013
This car was designed by Fina and Vignale for Cadillac. Believed to be only one convertible made and this is it. This is currently in a project state and have plenty of paperwork that goes with the car. Please call with questions. 155k. Phone # 773-908-8089.   

SemperFiFund.org
(Helping combat injured Marines)

cadillacmike68

And... It'll stay that way forever at that price.....
Regards,
"Cadillac" Mike

Makandriaco

Here you can find some info about the Perry Fina - Vignale special productions for '55

http://www.cadillacdatabase.org/Dbas_txt/Drm55.htm
1959 Series 62 4 Window Sedan

Always loved Cadillacs.

Louis Smith

Quote from: Makandriaco on June 21, 2013, 10:06:31 AM
Here you can find some info about the Perry Fina - Vignale special productions for '55

http://www.cadillacdatabase.org/Dbas_txt/Drm55.htm

The data base never fails to amaze me!  It appears that any and all Cadillacs, both production or "one off" is there!  While looking at the data base, I noticed a concept car, the 1955 Cadillac St. Moritz was a specially trimmed production Eldorado for the Motorama show circuit. It was painted pearlescent white with an elegant interior finish of white ermine trimmed in pearlescent white English grain leather and floor carpeting of white mouton fur. A built-in vanity was also included. Its namesake was the popular ski resort in Switzerland.  The name was used 20 years later, by a creative auto dealership.

52Cadillac

Mike, it's awaiting your Resto efforts.

Ricardo, good link info, but it must've been built for Gals. That's all I saw behind the wheel.

Louis, I remember the 70's model. But wasn't interested when they had taken out the vanity.
Mike
SemperFiFund.org
(Helping combat injured Marines)