News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

Cadillac 1957, series 62 Fuel line diagram needed

Started by TBZ_57_Series_62, June 22, 2013, 08:01:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TBZ_57_Series_62

I recently have removed the fuel tank to send to RENU... During the remove the fuel line appears very weak and really needs to be replaced. My problem is I cannot find a diagram of the fuel line path and parts on the path -  in either my shop manual or the parts catalog.

What I was hoping is someone might have such a diagram and/or pictures to help me re-run the lines. Ultimately I am hoping to replace a small section, but I may need to run lines from tank to under the hood... so any help and diagrams would be appreciated.

Thank you in advance,
Ted

David King (kz78hy)

David King
CLC 22014  (life)
1958 Eldorado Brougham 615
1959 Eldorado Brougham 56- sold
1960 Eldorado Brougham 83- sold
1998 Deville d'Elegance
1955 Eldorado #277
1964 Studebaker Commander
2012 Volt
CLCMRC benefactor 197

Director and Founder, Eldorado Brougham Chapter
Past President, Motor City Region

Rare Parts brand suspension parts Retailer via Keep'em Running Automotive

TBZ_57_Series_62

It's not so much the tubes itself... I'd like to know what the path of the tubes should be (to be true to original) in case someone has replaced incorrectly in the past. And i want to be sure nothing is missing in that path..
Hopefully I'm making sense.

Ted

Coupedeville

Hello Ted

In my manual it explains the route in the engine fuel and exhaust section 10-1 paragraph 5.

On my 57 it comes out of the tank up, over and down behind the rear axle then out to the right following the frame to the engine bay where it connects to the pump.

HTH

Joe
Joe Hunt