News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

Urgent- Convertible for Parade - N. Calif.

Started by David Greenburg, June 27, 2013, 07:57:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

David Greenburg

This is very short notice, but the San Francisco City Attorney's Office is looking for a convertible to carry important guests in this Sunday's Pride Parade in downtown SF.  While a 50's-60's Cadillac would be ideal, it need not be a Cadillac, or that old.  Here is your chance to be on TV!  You would need to be at the assembly area by 9:00 am, and would be done by noon, and perhaps earlier. You would be reimbursed for gas.   Please contact me ASAP if you are interested at 415/640-3955 or by email at finzrfun59[at]comcast.net
David Greenburg
'60 Eldorado Seville
'61 Fleetwood Sixty Special

Davidinhartford

I forwarded the info to a friend in Palm Springs who has connections with the "Freewheelers" car club out there.    If anyone can find a vintage convertible owner there he can.

David Greenburg

Thanks, but I'm informed that another convertible has been lined up through a local collector.
David Greenburg
'60 Eldorado Seville
'61 Fleetwood Sixty Special