News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

Glove box

Started by B Readling CLC#25871, July 24, 2013, 12:31:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

B Readling CLC#25871

The glove box on the 1937 series 5011 has had a hard 76 years. I would like to replace it.
Where should I look for a replacement or the material and know how to do it myself?
Brady - CLC#25871

B Readling CLC#25871

Wel,l maybe this means I do not need a place to keep my gloves after all,or am I being treated like a husband----ignored.
Brady - CLC#25871

Classic

R.E.M. makes glove boxes http://www.remautoinc.com/.  They made mine for a 1937 Cadillac.  Just like the original one.  I bought mine from one of their dealers, but don't remember who it was.  I think they sell only through dealers.  But give them a call - (717) 838-4242.  They should be able to tell you who carries the one you want.
Gene Menne
CLC #474

B Readling CLC#25871

Thank you very much classic. I will be in touch with someone there soon,thanks again-life is easy when you know smart people!
Brady - CLC#25871

David Greenburg

You might even get lucky and get them to sell directly to you.  I had that happen when I called about trunk divider material.,
David Greenburg
'60 Eldorado Seville
'61 Fleetwood Sixty Special