News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

1960 Cadillac Eldorado Seville Registry

Started by 60eldo, July 27, 2013, 09:04:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

60eldo

Im starting a thread here for guys who own or Know of a 1960 Cadillac Seville. With only 1075 built Im sure we are all interested in knowing how many of these cars still exist. If you own one please send me your info, serial # or body tag  # found in the engine comp. The body # starts with FW---- for example. You need not send your name or anything personal. Lets see how many of these cars are left. You can email me at jkcarrrremail addresses not permitted,,,,thanks
Jon. Kluczynski

veesixteen

Was not this topic begun a few weeks ago already? Pls check!
Yann Saunders, CLC #12588
Compiler and former keeper of "The Cadillac Database"
aka "MrCadillac", aka "Veesixteen"

Ken Perry

Here is one I saw,they are out there!I didn't get any numbers,but it has try power,air ride,all the rite interior,its the real deal.             Ken Perry
Cadillac Ken

Doug L

Ken Perry's Photography

I don't know whose car this is, I just found the pic on the Google, but it's one beautiful car. It's my dream Cadillac down to the color combo.
2 61 CDVs, 63 park avenue, 71 sdv, 77cdv, 78CDV

okccadman

Jim Jordan CLC# 5374
Oklahoma City, OK

55 Series 62 Sedan
56 Series 62 Coupe
56 Fleetwood 75 Derham Limo
59 Fleetwood Sixty Special
66 Fleetwood Brougham
66 Superior Hearse/Ambulance
67 Fleetwood Sixty Special
68 Fleetwood Eldorado
76 Coupe de Ville d'Elegance
90 Brougham
92 Fleetwood Coupe
93 Allante
94 Fleetwood Brougham
02 Eldorado Commemorative Edition

60eldo

UPDATE  Ive located   24     1960 Sevilles so far,,,,,and counting
Jon. Kluczynski

Doug L

Why not post some numbers. I am still working on the Australia bit.

D.Lemon

Blade

I know of one at an abandoned junk yard but it's far from me. Someone just bought the yard and I believe this car is for sale right now for $5K.

Eric DeVirgilis CLC# 8621

A while back I heard of an unofficial tally of 400 known '59 Eldorado Biarritzes.

'59 Seville is also rare bird at 975 produced (IIRC).

A Cadillac Motorcar is a Possession for which there is no Acceptable Substitute

Cadcliff

just picked this one up...
Factory Red with bucket seats
Nice  solid body, poor repaint, redone interior including dashpad, has tri power, CC
Cliff Graubard
CLC #1430

1955 Cadillac Broadmoor Wagon x3
1956 Cadillac Broadmoor Wagon- One of two
1955 Eldorado- bronze
1961 Cadillac Biarritz-bucket seats
1964 CDV- Silver/Red Every option
1960 Cadillac Eldorado Biarritz
1940 and 1941 60S
1961 Cadillac Convertible
1965 Cadillac Convertible

60eldo

Thanks Cliff got it,,,Johnny K,,,thats 25
Jon. Kluczynski

Big Fins

I know of one down here in Ft. Lauderdale. It was at a local show last year.
Current:
1976 Eldorado Convertible in Crystal Blue FireMist with white interior and top. (Misty Blue

Past and much missed:
1977 Brougham de Elegance
1976 Eldorado Convertible
1972 Fleetwood Brougham
1971 Sedan de Ville
1970 de Ville Convertible
1969 Fleetwood Brougham
1969 Sedan de Ville
1959 Sedan deVille

Quote from: Big Fins on September 16, 2013, 01:21:39 PM
I know of one down here in Ft. Lauderdale. It was at a local show last year.

Thanks BigFins, but I believe the OP was primarily interested in Eldorado Sevilles.

@Johnny K- There is a black/black with black & white interior 1960 Seville owned locally. I spoke with the owner but forget his name. Last I saw it was last year.

Also a friend came close to purchasing another which was in KY or TN. It was Sienna Rose with white Vicodec roof.

60eldo

Hey Eric,,,anyway of you getting a body # or VIN off these cars?   Thanks  Johnny K
Jon. Kluczynski

Quote from: 60eldo on September 18, 2013, 10:52:25 AM
   Hey Eric,,,anyway of you getting a body # or VIN off these cars?   Thanks  Johnny K

Will be try when I see it again. The guy is a little "standoffish". I haven't seen the '60 black car this year at any events this year.

It was purchased new at Wiley Cadillac in Scranton PA and the car has had only two owners since- both in a nearby little old country town that time forgot- Nicholson PA. Last September I was parked next to the Seville at a local show in Scranton with my black '59 Coupe deVille and they looked really nice together and were the only two Cadillacs present. The man didn't even speak to me once...strange guy. Car is okay but not great.

As a side note, the car was missing the lower passenger door molding 25 years ago when I first saw it but he said he didn't want to pay $400 for an NOS one somebody had. As of last year...the molding was still missing...

The Sienna/White car was on ebay years ago- unfortunately lost to history.

Big Fins

Quote from: ericdev on September 18, 2013, 09:46:57 AM
Thanks BigFins, but I believe the OP was primarily interested in Eldorado Sevilles.

I guess that I was skim reading. Oh well, I tried.  :-\
Current:
1976 Eldorado Convertible in Crystal Blue FireMist with white interior and top. (Misty Blue

Past and much missed:
1977 Brougham de Elegance
1976 Eldorado Convertible
1972 Fleetwood Brougham
1971 Sedan de Ville
1970 de Ville Convertible
1969 Fleetwood Brougham
1969 Sedan de Ville
1959 Sedan deVille

the48indian

Bradley Rozema

60eldo

Hi Brad thanks for replying. Can you give me the body # so I can include you in the registry
Jon. Kluczynski