News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

looking for few small things for my eldo, pics

Started by Thule, August 13, 2013, 07:04:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thule

good morning gentlemens :)

i am on the lookout for a few small things for my 73 Eldorado. and i was wondering if any of you could maybe know about this.

first is a little molding (list) that is on the lower end of the wood panel on the doorpanel, the one that should be on the drivers door is missing,

also there are curtesy lights in the rear pillar, both of mine are broken, and i have not found them on the web.
also i need the white clips(fasteners) that hold the panel above the window, the left one does not hold in its place, and the white plastic clips are broken.

also i would like to know what are the best to purchase the plastic fillers that should be behind the bumpers. both rear and front. i need all of them
i saw some at caddydaddy.com, i was thinking about purchasing them.

i thank you all most kindly for your help,

best regards, ivar
Ivar Markusson.  icelandic cadillac club (part of CLC)
73 Eldorado coupe.

R Schroeder

One place for the fillers on the rear fenders is here.
All of the places that sell them can be a crap shoot.....ha

Roy

http://www.autobodyfillersusa.com/servlet/StoreFront