News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

"Black Diamond" is joining our stable.

Started by Bill Caddyshack, August 18, 2013, 10:06:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bill Caddyshack

Excited about getting a survivor. 1958 Eldorado Seville. Unmolested.

Backup lights and license plate surround have been rechromed and are being installed. A few other things. Should have her home somewhere around the first of September.

52Cadillac

Bill, I love most everything from 58 (year born). Great looking car. Has the top been restored? Did this car have AC? Redone?
Mike
SemperFiFund.org
(Helping combat injured Marines)

Bill Caddyshack

Quote from: 52Cadillac on August 18, 2013, 10:13:55 AM
Bill, I love most everything from 58 (year born). Great looking car. Has the top been restored? Did this car have AC? Redone?
Mike

Mike,

The top is original. Quite amazing. Does not have AC. I am thinking about Old Air Products, or Vintage Air. Probably trunk mount.

So you are a 1958 model! I am a 1943 vintage. Have been looking for a 1943 Cadillac.  They were real tanks!

52Cadillac

Good looking interior as well. Drive her to the GN next year. I believe Peach State had the most attendees at this years GN.
Bill you were a war baby.
Mike
SemperFiFund.org
(Helping combat injured Marines)

Bill Caddyshack

Quote from: 52Cadillac on August 18, 2013, 10:32:15 AM
Good looking interior as well. Drive her to the GN next year. I believe Peach State had the most attendees at this years GN.
Bill you were a war baby.
Mike

Might drive her to the 2014 GN. Good idea. Any idea where it will be?

The interior is original. Just needs carpets. I am also getting NOS original rubber floor mats.

Caddyjack

Lookin' good like a Cadillac should!  (actually it looks GREAT, but that wouldn't rhyme. Ha ha ha)

I think the GN is in Lake George, NY in July of 2014.
Jack Larson
Philadelphia, PA

Dan LeBlanc

Very nice car. I bet you're chomping at the bit to get her home.
Dan LeBlanc
1977 Lincoln Continental Town Car

Bill Caddyshack

INTMD8

Gorgeous car, I love everything about it. Congrats!

Eric DeVirgilis CLC# 8621

It's an absolute stunner. Color combo couldn't be better chosen.  ;D  A perfect companion to your '58 Biarritz.

Like an expectant father - the wait is always a grueling one. I know the feeling well...

Congrats & and the best of luck with it.

Eric

A Cadillac Motorcar is a Possession for which there is no Acceptable Substitute

Blade

That is a magnificient piece, congrats Bill, will be a nice addition to your collection!