News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

My 61 made it on the front cover of Tail Fins and Chrome Magazine.

Started by Caddy Daddy, August 20, 2013, 06:15:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caddy Daddy

Here's a sneak peak at the next issue of Tail Fins and Chrome, Not many Aussie cars grace the pages of USA car magazines let alone the FRONT COVER! Very proud moment for us, should be on the shelves September 10 in the USA
Milton Watkins

debramcdonald

Paul Tesone

A proud moment indeed !!! My congratulations as well .  ...Paul Tesone CLC # 6876

59 DIRTY RAT

'59 Fleetwood 75 imperial limo
'69 Corvette 540ci 755hp
'72 Suburban 454ci

Thule

Ivar Markusson.  icelandic cadillac club (part of CLC)
73 Eldorado coupe.

Hayden P

Caddy Daddy

Hi guys, thanks for all your comments, I think you can buy it online, "Tail Fins and Chrome" also have a TV show and they will be showing this video, you can see it by clicking on this link   http://vimeo.com/71352930  this is the link in the magazine you can scan with your smart phone (QR) to see the video on your phone.

The magazine can be bought at Barnes and noble book stores and they are on iTunes, amazon kindle and android apps.

Regards Milton
Milton Watkins