News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

interior color for 1957 cadillac

Started by TBZ_57_Series_62, August 31, 2013, 12:11:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TBZ_57_Series_62

I am trying to keep everything Original as possible and have trouble getting details for the interiot for my 57 series 62... If someone knows the codes and can provide details that would be great. If someone can provide photos-that would be outstanding!

I have attached a photo of the plate with the color codes.

Thanks in advance for any help you can provide.
Ted

Paul Tesone

See if these pages help. Paul Tesone CLC #6876

Paul Tesone

Four more - wasn't sure they would all fit in one post .Paul Tesone CLC #6876

Paul Tesone

Picture #4 looked like it was a little difficult to read , so I thought I'ry again . If you click on the photo rather than the title under the photo , you should get a larger image . You will then have to adjust the picture vertically & horizontally , but at least it should be easier to read .Paul Tesone CLC #6876 .

57flw

Paint Code 46.. Mountain Laurel
                12.. Alpine White.

Both these colours are the same as my 60 Series.

Trim Code 31A... Gray (Cloth) with White (Coated Fabric)

Ken
Ken Francis
Hervey Bay
Queensland, Australia
1957 Series 60 Special Fleetwood

TBZ_57_Series_62

I heard there is a "Grecian" pattern.. Does anyone know what that should look like? Would anyone have photos of the interior?
I'm really trying to make our caddy as true to original as i can... Don't want to do it wrong..

Thanks again for all your help

Ted