News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

What happened to Ted Holcombe?

Started by 66 Eldo, September 04, 2013, 01:41:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

66 Eldo

I used to buy parts from Ted about 10 or 15 years ago. Is he out of business?

Roger Zimmermann

Not directly, he is in semi-retirement. I'm still buying parts from him; unfortunately, his inventory is getting smaller and smaller...
1956 Sedan de Ville (sold)
1956 Eldorado Biarritz
1957 Eldorado Brougham (sold)
1972 Coupe de Ville
2011 DTS
CLCMRC benefactor #101

Jay Friedman

I used to do buy parts from him too, but my car doesn't need much anymore so haven't for several years.  Very good stuff, all NOS if I'm not mistaken.  I must have his phone number somewhere, but would have to look for it.  Would any of the previous posters care to post his phone number here on the forum?
1949 Cadillac 6107 Club Coupe
1932 Ford V8 Phaeton (restored, not a rod).  Sold
Decatur, Georgia
CLC # 3210, since 1984
"If it won't work, get a bigger hammer."

Mike Baillargeon #15848

Mike
Baillargeon

Jerry Puma

He sells on eBay under "hcadparts".  Put that in your "Favorite Sellers" and you will be notified when he posts auctions. I bought a set of rear NOS floormats for my '61 at a much lower cost than the reproductions.
Jerry Puma
1964 Eldorado
1961 Series 62 6-window