News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

cadillac parts supplyer

Started by 57caddy, September 07, 2013, 08:53:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

57caddy

has anyone used or heard of this company that sell Cadillac parts 
Cadillac International                                                                                                                                             
Sparkill, NY 10976

Chasmann

I was never able to purchase anything.On a couple of occasions he tells you he has the part.He then tells you to call back the next day and then never answers .Rather than just say he doesn't have it.Charlie M.
1949 SERIES62 4DR SEDAN                                      1936 SERIES 60 4DR TOURING SEDAN

57caddy

mmmmm im asking this because I purchased a booster from them paid for it im having trouble getting answers from them if they have posted it yet im thinking I may have been done over with my $700 I just emailed them again asking if its posted as they said it will be on Friday and I asked for a tracking number still no answer from them  :(