News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

Kens1960 Superior

Started by Ken Perry, September 19, 2013, 12:58:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ken Perry

She is looking better after a little love! Anyone have any pictures of 1960 Cadillac Hearses or Ambulances they would like to share?   Ken Perry
Cadillac Ken

Jeff Wilk

Very nice vehicle. Ive always wanted to convert one of these into a surf wagon
"Impossible Only Describes The Degree Of Difficulty" 

Southern New Jersey

1959 Cadillac Fleetwood Sixty Special
1975 Eldorado Convertible (#12 made)
1933 Phaeton Chevrolet - "Baby Cadillac"
1933 Master Sedan Chevrolet - "Baby Cadillac"

SOLD
1976 Cadillac Mirage (factory authorized Pick-Up)
1958 Cadillac Sixty-Special
1958 Cadillac Sixty-Special
1958 Cadillac Sedan
1958 Cadillac Coupe Deville

Davidinhartford

Very nice!     Please don't make a Ghostbusters car out of it.   This will look great restored stock.

Gene Beaird

She does clean up well, Ken!  Nice work.  Are you able to drive it any?  I bet it's a hoot to drive around town.   ;D
Gene Beaird,
1968 Calais
1979 Seville
Pearland, Texas
CLC Member No. 29873

Ken Perry

It will (not) be a Gostbuster !!!!!!!! It started life a blue Ambulance. My plan is to make it look a Hearse,the rear side windows will be replaced with 18 gauge sheet metal and the color changed,still trying to decide, black,gray or silver. There is no Ambulance stuff left on the car! With the rear side windows filled, it makes the rear curved glass stand out more and I feel that those windows are one of the best features of the car! The rear window is broken out so I will try to find one,but if not I will have to make one out of lexan. I have always tought that 59 and 60 Superior Hearses looked nice. Ken Perry   
Cadillac Ken

RobertM

That is a very cool car.  I'd love to see what it looks like with the windows done.   Good luck with it!
Bob
Bob Melms

1954 60 Special
1995 Sedan Deville
1999 Eldorado (RIP 2018)
Connecticut, USA

Chris Conklin

Why not just curtain the windows and place a mortuary sign where it will show next to the short etched window stripe? I kinda like the striped windows.
Chris Conklin

Ken Perry

The striped window is broke and the other side is out of the car and clear,no stripes. The driver side middle window is striped and has a cross and its staying. The window deleat will be totaly reversable,incase someone wants to go back to original glass. Ken Perry
Cadillac Ken

Ken Perry

Thanks for the links,I have those pics saved. Ken perry
Cadillac Ken