News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

Chrome

Started by guiseppe, October 19, 2013, 11:57:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

guiseppe

I am in Central New Jersey, and was looking for a reputable chrome replater that is within a decent driving distance, as I have a 1951 Series 62 sedan and want to get my front & rear bumpers done . . .and would like to pick up/deliver instead of ship my bumpers. The prior owner of my car spent quite a bit of $$$ on a chrome company in Newark, NJ . . .I have the receipts . . .but the chrome job was poor to say the least. Can anyone recommend a first class company for me? If I have to ship them, I will, but I'd rather not. Any help, as always, is greatly appreciated! Thanks!

Joe P.

RobertM

NEL Metal Restorations from Philadelphia had a booth at Hershey. Although I haven't used them yet, I was impressed by the show pieces they had on-hand and their shop looks to have updated equipment.  I'm not planning on re-doing my bumpers til next winter.

www.precisionchrome.com
(215)289-4944
Bob Melms

1954 60 Special
1995 Sedan Deville
1999 Eldorado (RIP 2018)
Connecticut, USA

guiseppe

Thanks very much, Bob. I will look them up and take a drive over to check out the place. I'll post my findings and impressions of the place. Gratefully, Joe P.