News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

This Cadillac looks like a beached whale.

Started by Quentin Hall, October 31, 2013, 07:38:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quentin Hall

53 Eldo #319
53 Eldo #412.
53 Eldo #433
57 Biarritz
53 series 62 conv
39 Sixty Special Custom
57 Biarritz

James Gray

Maj. James F Gray Ret.
Kristie Koepplin RN BSN

Member # 28494
1942 Cadillac Series 6269

Quentin Hall

My Dad's best mate  Alan was in Vietnam and when I was a kid going thru the teenage "blowing everything up that wasn't bolted down" phase Alan'ld  always  tell me about when they were finally leaving there was a big pile of plastic exposive still leftover. So they bulldozed all the old jeeps and trucks and and supplies and weapons and such into an even bigger pile around the explosive and went up in a helicopter to "safely" watch as it got detonated. Despite being what they thought was an adequate height,  he told me of the sheer terror of watching a truck differential come hurtling past the copter like a rocket and missing the blades by a whisker.  Just incase the moderators think this is off topic . . . Alan has since assured me it was definately a GM differential. hehe (sorry Bruce , I couldn't resist). Q   
53 Eldo #319
53 Eldo #412.
53 Eldo #433
57 Biarritz
53 series 62 conv
39 Sixty Special Custom
57 Biarritz