News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

Celebrating 4 years of owning my 78.

Started by R Schroeder, November 04, 2013, 09:30:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

R Schroeder

Hard to believe 4 years has gone by.  Bought the car with 11,500 miles on it, and it now has 24,000 miles on it.
In that time I have worked out all the little bugs in my car.
I am showing a picture with the tan floor matts in the car, but I do have the originals. I just don’t use them , except for shows.
To me this is the best car I have ever owned. It is a sure pleasure to drive on trips.

Click on the JPG below picture to make them bigger.

R Schroeder

More

R Schroeder

More

R Schroeder

More

Dan LeBlanc

Looking pretty fresh out of the wrapper there, Roy.
Dan LeBlanc
1977 Lincoln Continental Town Car

Eric DeVirgilis CLC# 8621

'Tis a beauty to be sure, Roy. 

Only thing holding her back is the tires!!!  ;D ;D ;D
A Cadillac Motorcar is a Possession for which there is no Acceptable Substitute

R Schroeder

I have to say yours looks good with them big ol whitewalls on it.
Maybe someday I'll break down and buy those. But don't hold your breath.................ha

Thanks Dan.

Eric DeVirgilis CLC# 8621

Once you get 'em on, you'll be saying to yourself, "What have I been thinking all those years?"

Trust me.  ;)
A Cadillac Motorcar is a Possession for which there is no Acceptable Substitute

Rich S

Beautiful car!!! Triple Mulberry compliments a well-designed, nicely proportioned Cadillac in one of the brands best model years. However, I have to agree with Eric, the wider white sidewall would be the "icing on the cake!" I like that your car is so well equipped--the 50/50 seats, leather, opera lamps, etc. (In May I replaced the Broadway Classics "medium" sized white sidewall with the Coker American Classics 1.7" white sidewall on my '71 Eldorado Convertible--even though not offered in '71, I find it is "period" correct since many owners replaced their tires with the bigger whitewall radial once it appeared as standard in 1975--my car was delivered by the selling dealer with five Landau tires that had a Greek-key patterned sidewall and still has the original spare one.)
Rich Sullivan CLC #11473

1971 Eldo Conv., 2013 CTS Cpe

R Schroeder

Thank you Rich.
This is what it would look like with ERIC's tires on it.......ha
This car sold on Ebay last week. It is only the second one I have seen in four years like mine.