News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, which the board has delayed until May 15th to give users who are not CLC members time to sign up for the club, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

Just sent an update of car number 512 1958 Eldorado Brougham to the database

Started by Doug L, November 11, 2013, 08:52:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doug L

Not my car

1958 Cadillac Eldorado Brougham #512 . This is a  2 owner car, sold in Philadelphia PA. It was resold to the second owner in 1964 and stayed in the family until I bought it this Spring. It is one of the undiscovered Broughams. One of 17 Copenhagen blue cars in 1958. Medium blue Parisienne blue cloth with white leather trim. Original paint, I think the seats have been recovered. 78K original miles. This car has the original motor. Original air suspension. The car runs. It has been off the road since 1985. It is almost rust free. The flooes and body are rust free, except under the right front fender and a small hole in the left fender above the headlight, It has a few dings and dents. Original jack.

From a dealer in Dallas Texas

D Lemon