News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

Having some fun designing a Christmas Card around my car

Started by Bill Balkie 24172, November 14, 2013, 09:56:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bill Balkie 24172

Hello ,

Having some fun designing a Christmas Card around my car . I have a   scale  model of my 1957 Cadillac  Biarritz . Went to A.C. Moore  and picked up some miniature Santa's ,
Wreaths , Gift boxes and a Christmas Tree  along with a Hand Built Elfe  ( Deek Of Andy ) on the Parade boot  that has been in my Family for 80 years . I have also made cards for my non Christian Friends .

check it out .

Bill
Bill Balkie
1970 Coupe DeVille
2009 CTS

Blade

LOL ... that's pretty good looking! Well done! You must have all kinds of fun with that, you should be a designer.   ;D

Now I can't wait to see what Santa will look like in my Santa's '59.

59-in-pieces

Bill,
How cool is that.
Very creative.
Now when I do it, it will look like I'm copying you.
But my Santa will look better in my 59, than Blade's - I hope LOL.
Have fun,
Steve B.
S. Butcher

Chris Conklin

Here's something I Photoshopped for the holidays a couple years ago. The car is actually black over white.
Chris Conklin

Bruce Berghoff -#1476

Hey Bill ...WELL DONE ! You're already a DESIGNER and now you have the opportunity to become an ENTRPRE-
NEUR ! And you don't have to limit yourself to the winter holidays , you can be cranking out cards for wedding receptions, birthdays, anniversaries ... the events are limitless ! Get with it before your wife steals the idea and dis-inherits you . You can be jet-setting with Bill Gates and Obama ( ...if you hurry ) . You could even have a room in the future Cadillac & LaSalle Club Museum & Research Center named after you . This is your chance for fame and fortune .

Bill Balkie 24172

Hey Guys ,
I used a card service called vista print ,but i did provide the model car  with the Santa and stuff and  took the picture . so i cant take 100% of the credit .

Bill
Bill Balkie
1970 Coupe DeVille
2009 CTS

okccadman

Cadillac themed holiday cards have been my tradition for a few years.  Here are some of the photos from the past:
Jim Jordan CLC# 5374
Oklahoma City, OK

55 Series 62 Sedan
56 Series 62 Coupe
56 Fleetwood 75 Derham Limo
59 Fleetwood Sixty Special
66 Fleetwood Brougham
66 Superior Hearse/Ambulance
67 Fleetwood Sixty Special
68 Fleetwood Eldorado
76 Coupe de Ville d'Elegance
90 Brougham
92 Fleetwood Coupe
93 Allante
94 Fleetwood Brougham
02 Eldorado Commemorative Edition

okccadman

These are my favorites of my past cards.  Photoshop can do some fun things.
Jim Jordan CLC# 5374
Oklahoma City, OK

55 Series 62 Sedan
56 Series 62 Coupe
56 Fleetwood 75 Derham Limo
59 Fleetwood Sixty Special
66 Fleetwood Brougham
66 Superior Hearse/Ambulance
67 Fleetwood Sixty Special
68 Fleetwood Eldorado
76 Coupe de Ville d'Elegance
90 Brougham
92 Fleetwood Coupe
93 Allante
94 Fleetwood Brougham
02 Eldorado Commemorative Edition

Bill Balkie 24172

Hello OKccadman ,
  Great cards , and the best part about  it is, all those celebrities your getting to  know . The cards  look really good and I bet you had a lot of fun making them . so glad you shared them .

Bill
Bill Balkie
1970 Coupe DeVille
2009 CTS

Blade

Quote from: 59-in-pieces on November 14, 2013, 12:45:47 PM
Bill,
How cool is that.
Very creative.
Now when I do it, it will look like I'm copying you.
But my Santa will look better in my 59, than Blade's - I hope LOL.
Have fun,
Steve B.

Hahaha …. Mr. Steve you’re hoping but he just naturally looks better in my Santa Edition ’59 than in one of those … what do they call ….. Eldo-rat-os?    8)

PS.  Santa: cookies and milk in the trunk!

Brett Baird

Here's one I did with my '59 a couple of years ago.
B Baird
'41 Fleetwood 60 S  http://bit.ly/1jwgEWm
'59 Sedan DeVille 6339 "Flat-top"  http://bit.ly/1jwgUF1