News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

Jenkins Interiors

Started by Cadillac1955, November 20, 2013, 12:19:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cadillac1955

Anyone know if Jenkins Interior has a new webpage? Old address appears to be down.
Andrè Aga

Cadillac Coupe de Ville 1955
Cadillac Coupe de Ville 1964 "The Apollo"
Cadillac Conv. 1965

Paul Tesone

I don't know about a new web page , but I do have a telephone number : Hill Jenkins - 336-902-0717 ... Say hi to him for me . ...Paul Tesone CLC #6876

Classic

Lewis Hill Jenkins, age 87,  died 10/31/2013.
Gene Menne
CLC #474

Rod Dahlgren #19496

Yes, I heard that Jenkins closed. Wonder what will happen to the business. EXCELENT service form them for many years.
Did You Drive Your Cadillac Today?

Paul Tesone

Regretfully , Lew did pass away recently . But his son Hill, is continuing to run the business . Frankly , I think he has been handling the day to day business activity for some time now . Over the past couple of years , I've always dealt with Hill - never Lew . In any event , I talked with Hill at Boston's GN ; and he told me that he plans to restructure and continue the business by concentrating on interior restorations only . I guess , in the past , his company also provided other services as well . A week or so ago , I asked him to send leather samples for my 55 convertible and I had them within days ; and I spoke to him a couple of days ago about placing an order for an interior kit . He can be reached at 336-902-0717 . I've never tried to contact him by email , but the email address on his card is : music_man_jetliner@yahoo.com  . Never had a problem contacting him by telephone . Good luck ...Paul Tesone CLC #6876